dark pingouins Index du Forum
dark pingouins
Forum de guerre

dark pingouins Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Api Get User Id By Email ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    dark pingouins Index du Forum -> Partie Externe -> Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kaelamoo

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 03:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Api Get User Id By Email Répondre en citant

Facebook Api Get User Id By Email
> DOWNLOAD

If any one know the fix, please help. jaiswarvipin commented Apr 17, 2017 One of the my friend was trying to the issue from last 5 days. For example what I did initially was create a generic facebook.com email address for users whose emails don't arrive via omniauth. pramodtech commented Jan 29, 2013 I'm facing same issue but with Twitter, facebook works fine! . Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead? Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged php json facebook facebook-graph-api or ask your own question. ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . shahidaali commented Sep 4, 2015 Facebook will not return the email for those users who's email is pending for confirmation, when a user creates new account on facebook a confirmation email is sent to the user, but if user did't confirm his email, facebook will not return his email in user info even you added email permission in scope, until user confirms his email. –grayger Sep 1 '10 at 8:26 add a comment up vote 1 down vote The email in the profile can be obtained using extended permission but I Guess it's not possible to get the email used to login fb. Oauth flow, no js dialog, same issue detected. can't figure out exactly what causes it. toobulkeh commented Oct 6, 2014 mlaco is saying they have solved it and need a reproducible way to test it. Are we certain this is on the facebook side of things? . aanjna commented Jun 1, 2016 okk done EOC . mlaco commented Nov 10, 2014 Thank you, nmaloeuvre . lucianoinso commented May 25, 2016 shahidaali thank you so much! This solved the problem. shahidaali commented Sep 8, 2015 Altiano Thanks buddy, you can get latest news and updates on facebook developers blog at . Collaborator simi commented Oct 6, 2014 mlaco #61 (comment) (see those videos) in code - request.env['omniauth.auth'][:info][:email] will be nil . Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count). shareimprove this answer answered Dec 7 '17 at 23:05 SimonWeaver 61.6k57393479 add a comment protected by Communityf Feb 9 '14 at 9:37 Thank you for your interest in this question. A better solution is to just ask the user for an email address when Facebook doesn't supply one. its driving me crazy. Thanks brother for your so nice work and thinking. On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 3:02 AM, DonDinh notificationsgithub.com wrote: oh, I see so how we solve the problem? Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub . dlynam commented Mar 18, 2016 I recently experienced this issue with the latest omniauth-facebook 3.0.0 version. I also don't use the JS dialog login, only the oauth flow. It's common problem to avoid breaking the auth flow, it's always possible to ask email from user and verify it. Very annoying. I'd recommend using an SDK instead of filegetcontents as it makes it far easier to perform the Oauth authentication. It's freaking unbelievable that this doesn't appear on Facebook's permissions documentation. I don't know. 15.4k106188 answered Dec 2 '11 at 7:28 Kaletha 1,9693139 +1 thanks .i forget to give email in scope . nimitzshah commented Aug 24, 2015 Thanks brentmulligan! . [Email id is verified and no phone no provided to FB]. In order to receive data for email, publicprofile and userfriends your app must be made available to public. TeamRainless commented Sep 12, 2016 That's. mayooresan commented Sep 11, 2013 Just figured out something 5a02188284
trucos backyard monsters facebook 2012 sin cheat enginewhat age can you have a facebook accounthack facebook password online fasthow to limit privacy on facebookhow many days to reactivate facebook accountfacebook app heroku hostingwhen i like a photo on instagram it shows up on facebookwww facebook com to downloadchatear en facebook con camarafacebook hacking for dummies

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 03:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    dark pingouins Index du Forum -> Partie Externe -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème par InFeRn4l © War's Snake 2009-2010 ;Spécial Èmo.